- 1 (16 ounces) pound macaroni noodles
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/4 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
1. In a large pot, cook noodles in boiling water until al dente, per packaged directions. Drain and set aside.
2. In a large pot melt butter, add cream and salt and pepper until combined.
3. Reduce heat to low and add in cheeses. Stir until melted.
4. Add pasta to cheese mixture and toss to combine.
5. Let macaroni and cheese sit for five minutes to thicken.
6. Served topped with Bacon Blaze hot sauce and enjoy!