PROTECT YOUR DELIVERY WITH MARITIME MADNESS EXTENDED SHIPPING PROTECTION
There’s no need to wait weeks for claims to be processed by couriers - protect your parcel with just 2% of the contents value and we’ll offer you a refund or replacement right away.
WHAT WE DEEM AS LOST:
Shipment states ‘delivered’ but you have not received it. Depending on where you live, we ask that you allow up to 3 business days for your parcel to be delivered. Sometimes the courier prematurely marks it as delivered and tries a redelivery, it turns up in a secure location at your property or it may be at your neighbours.
- Your tracking has not updated for 2 weeks from the ship date.
We reserve the right to class this as a ‘delay’ in high volume shipping times such as Black Friday and Christmas.
WHAT WE DEEM AS DAMAGED:
- Items arrive damaged in transit.
- Some of your order is missing due to the box/packet opening in transit
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately if your items have arrived damaged or if something is missing. Submit photographic evidence of tampered items.
WHAT WE DO NOT COVER:
- Missing parcels or redelivery fees due to incorrect or incomplete address information provided by you
- Delays in transit
- Orders stuck in customs - we cannot be held responsible for customs delays or charges.
- If you requested items to be left outside your property and they go missing - this waives the right to any claim as per carrier terms and conditions
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR CLAIM:
If your parcel is lost or damaged, please contact us on email@example.com from the email address you used to place your order. Please provide:
- Description of your issue
- Photo evidence of damage
We will continue to track your parcel and should it appear, we request it be sent back to us at our expense.
By selecting Maritime Madness Shipping Protection, you agree to these terms.
This is our in-house protection policy.
Maritime Madness Shipping Protection is non refundable.
OUR POLICY FOR UNPROTECTED PARCELS:
We will follow the claims policy with your courier to either locate your parcel or deem it as lost. This may take 6-8 weeks and is at the discretion of the courier.
If your parcel has a GPS location or photographic evidence that it has been delivered to your property, is with a neighbour or at a secure location, we are not responsible for a refund or replacement.