- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup Shuckin' Delicious
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup bamboo shoots thinly sliced
- thinly sliced beef
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 green onions sliced, plus more for garnish
- 1/4 cup cilantro, plus more for garnish
- 1/4 package rice noodles
- Lime wedges for garnish
- Chili oil
Place the broth, rice vinegar, hot sauce, green onions, and mushrooms in a large pot over medium high heat. Bring to a simmer.
Cook for 5 minutes or until mushrooms are tender.
Prepare and rinse the rice noodles separately, and place in the bottom of 2 bowls while still hot.
Place very thin raw beef, chicken, or pork on top of noodles in bowl.
- Pour boiling broth over this until submerged.
Top with sesame or chili oil, and garnish with green onions and cilantro.
Serves 2 hungry people.